How to make Flint in Minecraft
This Minecraft pelajaran explains how to craft flint with screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
In Minecraft, flint is an item that you can not make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you need to find and gather this item in the game.
Let’s explore how to add flint to your inventory.
Flint is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
|Java Edition (PC/Mac)||Yes|
|Pocket Edition (PE)||Yes|
|Windows 10 Edition||Yes|
* The version that it was added or removed, if applicable.
Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We will continue to show them individually for version history.
Where to find Flint in Creative Tendensi
How to get Flint in Survival Kecondongan
You can add flint to your inventory in Survival mode by mining gravel. So, let’s get started!
1. Find a Block of Gravel
First, you need to find a few blocks of gravel to dig up. You can find gravel anywhere, but we are going to look for flint by digging down into the ground.
This is what a block of gravel looks like:
2. Hold a Tool
You can dig up gravel with anything including your hand, but it is faster to use a tool such as a shovel:
In this example, we are going to use a diamond shovel to dig up the kelikir because it has higher durability than the other shovels.
You will not always get a flint when you dig up gravel, sometimes you will get a block of gravel.
The first few gravels dug up will give you a small floating gravel to pick up. After digging gravel for a while, a flint will eventually appear. Be patient. If you don’t get a flint from the first gravel, try another gravel.
3. Mine the Gravel
The game control to mine the gravel depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), left click and hold on the block of gravel.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap and hold on the block of kelikir.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press and hold the ZR button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, left click and hold on the block of gravel.
- For Education Edition, left click and hold on the block of gravel.
You will need to continue to dig up gravel mencicil a flint appears. The flint will float on the ground.
4. Pick up the Flint
Make sure you pick up the flint before it disappears.
Once you pick up the flint, it will appear in your hotbar.
Flint is a useful item and should be kept in your inventory to be used later.
Item ID and Name
Give Command for Flint
Things to Make with Flint
You can use flint to make items in Minecraft such as: